Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Wassim Yaich <wa...@limonade.tn> on 2022/04/21 09:06:25 UTC

Spark error with jupyter

Hi Folks,
I am working on spark in jupyter but I have a small error for each running .
anyone have the same error or have a solution , please tell me .

Re: Spark error with jupyter

Posted by Gourav Sengupta <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
looks like spark listener is not working? Is your session still running?

Try to see the SPARK UI to find out whether the session is still active or
not

Regards,
Gourav

Re: Spark error with jupyter