Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marc Scheib <ma...@mindbomb.de> on 2005/06/02 17:04:26 UTC

Maven Problem on Mac OSX

Please,

I am new in the usage of Maven, I use it for the sake of easy access
towards an application called androMDA (www.andromda.org). Within the
application of androMDA I came across an issue that somehow seems to
relate to maven:

Due the automated build of a web application maven hangs at a certain
point (I am still beginning to understand how the code generation in
androMDA works, and therefore cannot tell exactly in which part of the
process the error occurs). I did some research and found that other
users of a JDK that comes with Mac OSX experience the same error. The
discussion about the phenomenon and possible workarounds can be found
here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPLINKCHECK-3

Due my limited knowledge about Maven i would like to ask the Maven
mailing list about the problem. I am curious to know if any of the
workarounds described in that discussion could be applied to my
configuration: androMDA uses Maven via a  Plugin.

If the discussion does not relate to my problem I would like to ask for
hints or other strategies to bypass the error.

I am working on an ibook with Mac OSX 10.3.9 with a JDK 1.4.2-28 and
Maven 1.0.2 installed.

Thank you in advance,
Marc