Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Pedro Tavares da Silva <ps...@telbit.pt> on 2004/06/15 20:13:29 UTC

JMSAppender newbie question, again

Hi,

 can anyone give me a clue on what i am doing wrong? I'm using log4j
1.2.8 and jboss-3.2.3... i am configuring the client

DOMConfigurator.configure("/home/pns/tmp/workspace/MyEjbClient/jboss.xml");

witch configures log4j... then i get this:

log4j: Threshold ="null".
log4j: Level value for root is  [debug].
log4j: root level set to DEBUG
log4j: Class name: [org.apache.log4j.net.JMSAppender]
log4j: Setting property [initialContextFactoryName] to
[org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory].
log4j: Setting property [providerURL] to [jnp://localhost:1099].
log4j: Setting property [URLPkgPrefixes] to
[org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces].
log4j: Setting property [topicConnectionFactoryBindingName] to
[ConnectionFactory].
log4j: Setting property [topicBindingName] to [topic/logger].
log4j: Setting property [userName] to [guest].
log4j: Setting property [password] to [guest].
log4j: Setting property [locationInfo] to [true].
log4j: Getting initial context.
log4j: Looking up [ConnectionFactory]
(org.jboss.mq.referenceable.SpyConnectionFactoryObjectFactory).
log4j: About to create TopicConnection.
log4j: Creating TopicSession, non-transactional, in AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE mode.
log4j: Looking up topic name [topic/logger].
log4j: Creating TopicPublisher.
log4j: Starting TopicConnection.

I don't understand the WARN, becouse i am configuring the appender in
jboss.xml file. I am lost...

Can anyone help me? Any help would be apreciated...

Thanks in advance,

Pedro Silva.