Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2003/11/22 23:07:35 UTC

Fw: Gump and SVN: Any takers for candidate project?

Any projects out there residing in an SVN repository wishing to be Gumped?
Gump has the ability to do SVN checkouts/updates of projects, but I'd like
to find a project (preferably Java or, at least, ant built) that is in an
SVN repository, to work with. Any takers?

If you don't know what Gump does, basically it does nightly integration
builds to keep code re-use fresh and healthy, see:
http://jakarta.apache.org/gump

regards

Adam