Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jason Rennie <jr...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/03 22:04:37 UTC

Re: using spellcheckcomponent via solrj

Weird.  When I put all of the below XML in the requestHandler we normally
use, I always get zero results for requests.  However, if I only add the
"last-components" section, it works as expected (normal results, spellcheck
in response if I specify "spellcheck=true" in query).  Anyone know what
might be going on here?

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Rennie
Head of Machine Learning Technologies, StyleFeeder