Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> on 2013/10/04 18:38:23 UTC

Re: resource placeholder

> Ultimately we are going to need a new / cleaner strategy for getting
> the config values from that properties file into the requirejs config
> file.

This will include things like context root and other dynamic properties.
What about something like the client messages where the script is generated
(and cached) by the servlet container?  We could have all configuration
elements come from that script...

Re: resource placeholder

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.
On Friday, October 4, 2013, Matt Franklin wrote:

> > Ultimately we are going to need a new / cleaner strategy for getting
> > the config values from that properties file into the requirejs config
> > file.
> >

> This will include things like context root and other dynamic properties.
> What about something like the client messages where the script is generated
> (and cached) by the servlet container?  We could have all configuration
> elements come from that script...

Sounds reasonable to me +1