Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by DK <du...@donegal.net> on 2007/07/31 23:11:28 UTC

adding response output to input file

Hi,
I am sending in a web service request with account and sortcode.
i am pushing these values from a csv file.
after validation at server, I get a response false/true.
I need to save this response to the input file for each record/row.

how do i do this?

can i get the response from output using regex and put in my inputfile.csv?

or

can i write my input data(sortocde, account) and output response(true/false)
into a new outputfile.csv?

please suggest as i am sending in more than 10k records/rows for input

Re: adding response output to input file

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Please ask usage questions on the JMeter user list