Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Ling Liu <LL...@linkedin.com> on 2010/11/04 23:29:51 UTC

bug in ZooKeeperSever.java

I found a bug in  this file ( version 3.1.1).

public ZooKeeperServer(File snapDir, File logDir, int tickTime)
            throws IOException {
        this( new FileTxnSnapLog(snapDir, logDir),
                tickTime, new BasicDataTreeBuilder());
    }

the FileTxnSnapLog constructor need logDir as the first parameter and the snapDir as the second parameter.  Here the ZooKeeperServer  misplace the two parameters.

Ling

Re: bug in ZooKeeperSever.java

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the slow response but this went into my spam folder and I
only just noticed it.

Please do enter a JIRA for this!
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER

Thanks,