Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Nerderman,Adam" <ne...@oclc.org> on 2014/08/26 22:47:47 UTC

Error viewing Artifacts tab

When we try to view the Artifacts tab for an artifact we receive the error "failed to retrieve state of intermediary node". Is this how people should be able to see the jar, pom, javadoc, java-source or any artifacts related to this artifact and if so then what might be the issue here and how do we correct it?

Re: Error viewing Artifacts tab

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Do you have more logs? Because it's a bit hard to help without more details
:-)

If yes please create an issue with the log content.

--
Olivier