Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by prakash <pr...@collab.net> on 2010/01/07 07:03:51 UTC

Increase number of threads?

Hi,

Is there any possible way to increase the number of threads, or at least
have james send a single email to multiple recipients in the same
domain. The problem which we face is james tends to get overloaded when
ever the large quantity of emails are sent to it.

Regards,
Prakash.

Re: Increase number of threads?

Posted by prakash <pr...@collab.net>.
Thanks Norman. I will try to increase the deliveryThreads count for
sending mail outgoing to SMTP.

Also, I would like to know do James handles user blacklist and
unblacklist by itself? (i.e)  blacklisting and unblacklisting a user
when it receives lot of emails from same user over certain period of
time?. If it is, then any parameter to control the blacklisting count?.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Remove me (was : Re: Increase number of threads?)

Posted by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com>.

Just do it : http://james.apache.org/mail.html :)

>              prakash

>              <prakash@collab.n

>              et>
>                                        server-user@james.apache.org

>              01/07/2010 01:03
cc
>              AM

Subject

Posted by Louis Savor <Lo...@mohawkind.com>.
Remove me from your mailing list

             prakash
             <prakash@collab.n
             et>                                                        To