Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G. Pinto" <ma...@sapo.pt> on 2019/04/29 08:06:22 UTC

Fwd: English Dictionaries publish

Hello!

I have just uploaded a 2019-05-01b OXT because in the previous one I
forgot to change the date of GB in the description.
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

Could someone publish it?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
         ----------------------

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
> Hi Andrea,
>
> Am 30.04.19 um 19:11 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:

>>> Yes, can "someone" please publish it? ;-)
>> It's already published. I did it about one hour after Marco wrote, but
>> I didn't manage to notify the mailing list.
>>
>> By the way, I think we could add more moderators for the Extensions
>> site or give Marco moderator rights so that he can re-publish
>> extensions himself when he accidentally triggers an unpublish operation.
> You can add me, if you want. I have nNo objections against giving Marco
> moderator rights.
>
> Another observation. There is no downloadable content for:
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/uno-oauth20-api-libreoffice-openoffice
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/onedriveooo
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/gdriveooo
>
> The author also had problems to publish...

Oh, I see, that he put the links to the oxt in the "source code" field...

So this isn't our problem.

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Andrea,

Posted by Tarun Tapasi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Dear sir Thanks for great work. I think now you have to work on N-grams too.

Posted by "Marco A.G. Pinto" <ma...@sapo.pt>.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Andrea,

> On 30/04/2019 Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Thanks, but it isn't visible until now:
>> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
>>

> There are two things that can be published or unpublished: extensions
> and releases.
>
> The former link is the extension. This is the one that was
> inaccessible when Marco wrote, and also the one that I published.
Ah yes, I see. The text is updated for the 01.05 release now.

> I didn't touch releases for that extension.
And that is what I was looking for and what seems to be missing...

>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-extensions/files/17102/
>
> Here I see that the latest version is number 46 from (approximately)
> March 1st. This is the one that is downloaded. Even when logged in as
> moderator, I don't see any unpublished releases.

Yes, there should be a 47 with the 01.05 release.

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Andrea,

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Marco,

Am 29.04.19 um 10:06 schrieb Marco A.G. Pinto:
> Hello!
>
> I have just uploaded a 2019-05-01b OXT because in the previous one I
> forgot to change the date of GB in the description.
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
>
> Could someone publish it?
Yes, can "someone" please publish it? ;-)

I'd like to have it in trunk and all the branches asap.

Regards,

   Matthias