Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Slinkster <js...@entropy-labs.com> on 2003/02/26 22:39:40 UTC

Endorsed Standards Override (was RE: redirect extension uri problem)

Thanks to Morris and Cyril for your help. I've got everything working with 2.4.1 now.

To anybody who may use Sun's endorsed standards override mechanism with JDK 1.4.1, you have to place the jars in JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed. Even if your path points to JAVA_HOME/bin, the JDK 1.4.1 is configured by default only to check for overrides in the jre directory. [I screwed this up several times]

Cheers,

JWS