Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Abhishek SP <ab...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/19 21:34:01 UTC

Flink 1.11 Flink 1.13 savepoint compatiblity

Hello,

Are Flink 1.11 savepoints compatible with Flink 1.13?

We are trying to migrate a production Flink 1.11 app to Flink 1.13. The app
uses RocksDB as the statebackend.

This documentation
<https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.13/docs/ops/state/state_backends/#migrating-from-legacy-backends>
does
mention that legacy statebackends are compatible but unsure if an older
version, specifically Flink 1.11 is supported, Thank you

Best,
Abhishek S P

Re: Flink 1.11 Flink 1.13 savepoint compatiblity

Posted by Abhishek SP <ab...@gmail.com>.
Upon searching more, I found the Compatibility Table
<https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/ops/upgrading/#compatibility-table>
which does mention that Flink 1.11 savepoint is compatible with Flink 1.13

--
-Regards,
Abhishek S P