Posted to builds@apache.org by Ken Krugler <kk...@apache.org> on 2018/06/05 18:19:02 UTC

Project-specific sitemap for build server content

Hi build admins,

I’d like to add a sitemap for project-specific Javadocs (Flink, in this case), to help improve search results.

The http://ci.apache.org/robots.txt file would need to reference a shared sitemap index file, where we could add an entry to a project specific sitemap.

I’m assuming this isn’t something a project could do via self-service, right?

Thanks,

— Ken

--------------------------
Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://www.scaleunlimited.com
Custom big data solutions & training
Flink, Solr, Hadoop, Cascading & Cassandra

Re: Project-specific sitemap for build server content

Posted by Music Bangla Tv <tv...@gmail.com>.
I want to create site map. How will create . Please help me. I'm not
devloper.

CEO
Music Bangla Tv

বুধ, ৬ জুন, ২০১৮ ১২:১৯ am তারিখে Ken Krugler <kk...@apache.org> লিখেছেন:

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
Ok Ken and anyone else interested.

I have updated the robots.txt [1] file to point to a sitemap-index.xml [2] file.

So, all you now need to do is ensure you have  a flink.xml.gz sitemap in ci.apache.org/projects/flink <http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink>
and create a PR against our sitemap-index.xml file, and done, hopefully.

HTH

Gav…

[1] - https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/blob/deployment/modules/buildbot_asf/files/robots.txt
[2] - https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/blob/deployment/modules/buildbot_asf/files/sitemap-index.xml