Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Uri Kalish <uk...@mercury.com> on 2006/01/10 17:19:35 UTC

Schedule component

Hi,

I'm looking for a view similar to the Outlook Calendar.

I saw the Schedule component but it's currently on the Sandbox project.

Does anybody know when will it become an 'official' Tomahawk component?

Who can I contact for more details about this component?

Re: Schedule component

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be>.
Hi,

There has been some interest in the schedule component recently, so I'm
hoping people are testing it well enough so that it will soon be ready
for tomahawk.
I've just submitted a patch (JIRA issue 1012) with a rather big update,
but I haven't heard a reaction from any of the committers yet...

Jurgen