Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Joshua Partogi <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/04 03:49:41 UTC

Spring configuration for services generated by codegen

Dear all,

I have generated java files from WSDL using the codegen tool and
compiled those java files. Now I want to be able to use and expose
those service with spring. What configurations must I add? Can anyone
give me hints on this?

Thanks in advance

--
Read my blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/jpartogi

Re: Spring configuration for services generated by codegen

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Joshua,

I have tried to find a suitabble example in the distro but have not
found one.

Perhaps a howto I wrote can help you:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Better+JMS+Transport+for+CXF+Webservice+using+Apache+Camel

There is a complete example zip in there. You can simply throw away the
camel stuff and change the address in the client or endpoint to
http://localhost:8080/test or something like this.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: Spring configuration for services generated by codegen

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
The example could be same with java_first_spring_support.
You just need to specify the wsdlLocation if the SEI's annotation is not
right.

I agree we need an example to show how to publish the wsdl first
endpoints with spring.
I created a JIRA[1] ticket for it.
[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1842

Willem

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Willem,

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: Spring configuration for services generated by codegen

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,