Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2014/11/25 15:21:41 UTC

Getting out the next release of UIMA Core SDK

I'm "itching" to get out the next release (2.7.0) of the Core UIMA SDK.  I may
start something later this week or soon after, if no more serious issues come up.

Please try to finish up any Core UIMA Jiras in progress, and continue to try out
the 2.7.0-SNAPSHOT :-)

-Marshall

Re: Getting out the next release of UIMA Core SDK

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
On 25.11.2014, at 15:21, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:

> I'm "itching" to get out the next release (2.7.0) of the Core UIMA SDK.  I may
> start something later this week or soon after, if no more serious issues come up.
>
> Please try to finish up any Core UIMA Jiras in progress, and continue to try out
> the 2.7.0-SNAPSHOT :-)

I have checked UIMA-4119 and UIMA-4131 on OS X and Windows and resolved them
While doing so, I stumbled over UIMA-4132, but I don't plan to fix that - at least not for 2.7.0.

Cheers,

-- Richard