Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com> on 2003/02/19 10:42:44 UTC

New (sorta) Avalon committer: Peter Donald

Root,

after a vote, the Avalon committers have agreed to give commit
privileges to Peter Donald (peter@apache.org).

He should have access to the avalon-* modules in CVS.

Could you please give him the neccessary karma (or "ice him up
with the bling-blings", as I am told it is called in the US)?

/LS

Re: New (sorta) Avalon committer: Peter Donald

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
Password reset for the "donaldp" account, and commit privs to avalon
projects allowed (commit privs to other areas not re-enabled).

I have a feeling he's already quite well ice'd up with the bling blings.

	Brian

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Leo Sutic wrote:
> Root,
>
> after a vote, the Avalon committers have agreed to give commit
> privileges to Peter Donald (peter@apache.org).
>
> He should have access to the avalon-* modules in CVS.
>
> Could you please give him the neccessary karma (or "ice him up
> with the bling-blings", as I am told it is called in the US)?
>
> /LS

> after a vote, the Avalon committers have agreed to give commit
> privileges to Peter Donald (peter@apache.org).

Could you please CC your PMC?  This is to ensure that root@ knows
the responsible PMC is aware of the request.

Thanks,

Sander