Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by hsp_ <pi...@ibest.com.br> on 2008/01/23 21:09:04 UTC

Blob external = true; to DataStore...

Hi;
I'm afraid in future about to deprecate the Blob external funcionality. I am
aware the new configuration is better and would to migrate.
My question is how to migrate the data presents in filesystem by the
configuration "externalBlob true" to the newest configuration DataStore?
What I have to do to be comfortable with this change?
We have an application and lots of nodes with files, you know...

Thanks
Helio.

Re: Blob external = true; to DataStore...

Posted by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have created a wiki page about backup and migration:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/BackupAndMigration

Regards,
Thomas