Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lindberg <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2009/05/17 04:46:17 UTC

problem when I start to debug the Maven (help help help)

I have an application that use the Maven then when I do debug using Maven I
get the message below but when I do the normal debug without using Maven
works. what can be? what do I do?

#
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
#  EXCEPTION_FLT_STACK_CHECK (0xc0000092) at pc=0x00cb0d58, pid=3716,
tid=3696
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0-b64 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# v  ~RuntimeStub::jvmdi_exception_throw Runtime1 stub
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid3716.log
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

Re: problem when I start to debug the Maven (help help help)

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Try a newer jdk.