Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Robert Buck <rb...@mathworks.com> on 2002/11/20 18:58:10 UTC

Xerces-C, ICU, and Mac OSX

>From what I am seeing, it appears that on MacOSX Xerces-C does not
support use of ICU instead of native transcoders. Is this correct?

If so, is this going to change any time soon? I'd really prefer to ship
Xerces-C on all platforms using ICU.

Bob

RE: Xerces-C, ICU, and Mac OSX

Posted by Robert Buck <rb...@mathworks.com>.
Actually this is even easier than you think as ICU is already supported
on Mac OSX. :)

I'll see if I can do this work sometime in February 2003.

Bob

Re: Xerces-C, ICU, and Mac OSX

Posted by James Berry <jb...@criticalpath.com>.
Hi Robert,

Re: Help: Jaguar build failures

Posted by James Berry <jb...@criticalpath.com>.
Robert,

The following works fine for me on Jaguar systems:

mkdir testx
cd testx
curl -O
"http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-c/stable/xerces-c-src2_1_0.tar.gz"