Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Néstor Boscán <ne...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/06 22:44:19 UTC

Modifying autogenerated WSDL file

Hi

I have a couple of java classes exposed as Web Services using Axis 2 using
the auto generated features of Axis 2. I wish to set some elements to have
minOccurs="1" so that the values are required. Can I do this in Axis 2
without creating the WSDL file and generating the java file from that?

Regards,

Néstor Boscán

Re: Modifying autogenerated WSDL file

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Néstor,

At this time no.  But this enhancement is probably related to AXIS2-3300
[1]

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3300

Nadir Amra