Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com> on 2002/03/29 14:25:54 UTC

Wesbite turbine.isallineed.org (for ETC) is down...

Hi everyone,

The website to register for attendence of the ETC is down and I doubt if it
will come up today. The problem is that the ip address which runs almost
everything (which includes my mail) is not usable anymore. They are looking
into the problem, but since it is a consumer adsl line, I am not high on the
priority list to get it fixed.
I will try to change my dns server detail asap, but cannot make garantees
about when it will be available again.

Sorry about the inconvenience. If you want to mail please do so at
mvdb@mvdb.com, since that mailserver is running somewhere else.

Mvgr,
Martin van den Bemt