Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Benoit Voisin <be...@ergoidp.dk> on 2002/12/19 16:47:02 UTC

Having a file list

Hi all,

I am willing to have a list of files contains in a fileset, basically like a
dir/s will do under windows.
Does anyone know about such a task. It should be too hard to implement, but
if it already exists...

Thanks,
Benoit

Re: Having a file list

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
What exactly are you asking for?  dir /s on
DOS/Windows includes the contents of subdirectories.
If you want to include these the pattern is "**/*"
unless I'm mistaken.

-Matt