Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2004/10/14 12:46:03 UTC

GT 2004 Notes

Dear All

I would like to express my gratitude to Rogier Peters for taking on the
herculean task of writing and coordinating the notes on the talks at
the Get Together. Though he was kind enough to list me as one of the
people who collaborated ..... I was really not much help !!!!

Please read them here:
	http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2004Notes

Many thanks Rogier !!!

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!

Re: GT 2004 Notes

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 14 oct. 04, à 22:30, Lars Huttar a écrit :
> ...I have noticed that in the past, some GT presentations (e.g. PPT
> files) were
> made available on the web. Are any such available this time?..

They are coming for sure (but not all of them are PPT files ;-), as are
the videos of the presentations. It just needs a few days for the kind
people who are doing this to prepare and upload the material.

And BTW thanks very much Rogier for the notes - I meant to help but my
Rendezvous was acting funny and then I got caught into all kinds of
stuff, sorry for not helping much.

-Bertrand

RE: GT 2004 Notes

Posted by Lars Huttar <la...@sil.org>.

Yes, thanks Rogier!

I have noticed that in the past, some GT presentations (e.g. PPT files) were
made available on the web. Are any such available this time?

Lars