Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Pratik Das <Pr...@skytechsolutions.co.in> on 2004/09/14 15:30:04 UTC

lucene search

I am using lucene search for the first time. To start with I want to
modify the look and feel of the search page. I copied
search-and-results.xsl file and put it under mypubname\lenya\xslt\search
and modified the same. But the modifications don't reflect in the output
html. I even tried modifying the original search-and-results.xsl file with
little success. Am I modifying the correct file or is their any other file
for that?
regards
Pratik