Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Balaji Rajagopalan <ba...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/08/09 11:29:30 UTC

Running the a cgi script with Apache::Test

As part of a test that I wrote I do a
Use Apache::TestRequest qw(GET);

Plan test => 1;
My $res;

$res = GET " /perl/set_cookie.cgi"
Ok $res->is_success, 1, "Request failed";

I also created a perl.conf.in with the following conf dir.

Alias /perl  $myhome/mod_perl/
<Location /perl>
  SetHandler perl-script
 PerlHandler ModPerl::Registry
 Options +ExecCGI
 Allow form all
</Location>

I get an error PerlHandler perhaps mis-spelled or not  included in the server configuration.

I added a line to load the module
LoadModule perl_module $basedir/libexec/mod_perl_5.8.so

Alias /perl  $myhome/mod_perl/
<Location /perl>
  SetHandler perl-script
 PerlHandler ModPerl::Registry
 Options +ExecCGI
 Allow form all
</Location>

But now I get the error mod_perl_5.8.so undefined symbol: apr_bucket_shared_split.

Please suggest how do I get to execute a cgi script instead the Apache::Test env.

Regards,
Balaji