Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by prakash shanmugam <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/18 07:23:36 UTC

tomcat Connection pooling

hi,

 i am using tomcat4 with MySql5 for web application development..

 i am trying to implement connection pooling in Tomcat...

 can anybody give me some links or documents or pdfs by means of which i can
learn details about connection pooling in tomcat...
 thanks in advance..

prakash

Re: tomcat Connection pooling

Posted by Sameer Acharya <ac...@yahoo.com>.
Tomcat Datasources should be able to take care of connection pooling for you unless you have a specific requirement for which you need your own pool.
The Datasource configuration/usage etc. is explained in tomcat docs.

-Sameer

prakash shanmugam <pr...@gmail.com> wrote: hi,