Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Volker <sa...@yahoo.de> on 2009/04/13 23:30:16 UTC

SVN pecl bindings workaround with svn-1.6.1

Dear list,

I happily compiled the Subversion 1.6.1 on my mulish Fedora 7 System.
But the PHP bindings from  http://pecl.php.net/package/svn failed to install.

It compiled with warnings (about deprecated calls) after I removed the make errors coming from
        REGISTER_STRING_CONSTANT("SVN_PROP_REVISION_DATE",
        REGISTER_STRING_CONSTANT("SVN_PROP_REVISION_ORIG_DATE",
        REGISTER_STRING_CONSTANT("SVN_PROP_REVISION_AUTHOR",
        REGISTER_STRING_CONSTANT("SVN_PROP_REVISION_LOG",
from the svn.c, line 601ff.
My functions work with that, but I am only using basics like update, log, list ...
Perhaps someone can check that up ?

Greetings
Volker