Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/07/07 19:09:49 UTC

[DOJO] guide/help

Hey dojos,

at the ApacheCon I saw during the JSF tutorial that one of the
attendees was using dojo widgets inside of <f:verbatim>

he used sorta xml notation like <dojo:nameOfMyWidget ...>. This
approach has sorta client side rendering for the widgets, where a JS
lib in the page looks for the dojo components. Looked briefly at the
dojo documents, but couldn't find a paper on that. This sounds more
interesting to me, than *hacking* ugly JS.

Thanks for any information regarding that.

-Matt

--
Matthias Wessendorf

futher stuff: