Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/07/29 14:14:18 UTC

Shipment promotion

Hi,

I have a requirement from a prospective client who wants to offer % promotion on shipments.
AFAIK there is nothing like that in OFBiz OOTB, but I wonder if someone has ever done that or what will be the best way to do it ?

Any advices appreciated, thanks

Jacques

Re: Shipment promotion

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Pranay,

Yes, Price Break Id in Stores Shipping Estimates will do it. I forgot this one...

Jacques

From: "Pranay Pandey" <pa...@gmail.com>

Re: Shipment promotion

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pa...@gmail.com>.