Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu> on 2011/10/20 00:12:09 UTC

Re: Adding computer hosts

You need to add definitions for each VM.  If you used the "Add
Multiple" computers option, you should have been presented with the
correct dhcpd.conf contents which you could copy/paste after the
computers were added.  You can still add the entries manually.  The
following page has an example of a dhcpd.conf file:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Configuring+a+Standalone+VCL+Environment+using+VMware+Server+2.0

You should be able to copy/paste, then alter the hostnames, MACs, IP addresses.

-Andy