Posted to commits@lucene.apache.org by "Cassandra Targett (Confluence)" <co...@apache.org> on 2013/08/20 22:43:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache Solr Reference Guide > Internal - Maintaining Documentation

Space: Apache Solr Reference Guide (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr)
Page: Internal - Maintaining Documentation (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+Maintaining+Documentation)
Comment: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+Maintaining+Documentation?focusedCommentId=34015918#comment-34015918

Comment added by Cassandra Targett:

bq. leave stub versions of the existing MoinMoin pages

So, was the idea that all the content would be removed from the wiki page except headings and relative anchors? Just making sure I understand it right.

Here is some text I was thinking of putting at the top of the stub wiki pages (this is in Confluence format...text would be the same but in the way MoinMoin does it):

{note:title=THIS DOC HAS MOVED}This wiki page has been replaced by corresponding content in the Solr Reference Guide. See *link to ref guide page* for the latest information.{note}

Stop watching space: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/removespacenotification.action?spaceKey=solr
Change email notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/editmyemailsettings.action