Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/16 01:56:54 UTC

Welcoming Mona Chitnis as Oozie committer

Hi,
On behalf of the Oozie PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Mona Chitnis  has been elected as a committer in the Apache Oozie
project. We appreciate all the work Mona has put into the project so far, and look forward to his future contributions.

Welcome, Mona!

Regards,
Mohammad

Re: Welcoming Mona Chitnis as Oozie committer

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.
Hearty congratulations Mona.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Congrats Mona!
>
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>
> wrote:
> > Thank you very much for your wishes. It is a privilege to be a committer
> > and wish me luck in my new role!
> > --
> > Mona Chitnis
> >

> > On 10/15/12 5:31 PM, "Jarek Jarcec Cecho" <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >>Yeah, congratulations!
> >>
> >>Jarcec

> --
> Harsh J

Venkatesh

Phone: (408) 658-8368
EMail: Venkatesh@InnerZeal.com

http://in.linkedin.com/in/seetharamvenkatesh
http://about.me/SeetharamVenkatesh

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Re: Welcoming Mona Chitnis as Oozie committer

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Mona!

--
Harsh J

Re: Welcoming Mona Chitnis as Oozie committer

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Yeah, congratulations!

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Yeah, congratulations!

Posted by Harish Krishnan <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mona

Thanks & Regards,
Harish.T.K

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Alejandro

Re: Welcoming Mona Chitnis as Oozie committer

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Alejandro