Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "isu:jwkoh" <jw...@ilstu.edu> on 2000/12/18 20:18:30 UTC

Re: Tomcat configuration question

sorry, no idea.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fabricio Pirez" <fa...@quanam.com.uy>
To: <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 1:21 PM
Subject: Tomcat configuration question

Posted by Paul FitzPatrick <mo...@fitzpatrick.cc>.
Fram an earlier post :

conf/web.xml is not used in Tomcat 3.2.x.

Try this in server.xml:

<!-- "default" handler - static files and dirs.  Set the
     "suppress" property to "true" to suppress directory listings
     when no welcome file is present.

     NOTE:  This setting applies to *all* web applications that
     are running in this instance of Tomcat.
-->
<RequestInterceptor
    className="org.apache.tomcat.request.StaticInterceptor"
    debug="0" suppress="true" />

Regards,
Paul