Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/04 16:48:12 UTC

Tapesrty 4.0.3 and SVN

Where is 4.0.3 in the repo? I've finally narrowsed down the parts of
Contrib that need to be tweaked to be passed through the new Spindle
4T4 core without error.

BTW is looks like only 3 changes.

Geoff

--
The Spindle guy. http://spindle.sf.net
Blog:                  http://jroller.com/page/glongman

Re: Tapesrty 4.0.3 and SVN

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
+1 on that idea. Doesn't make sense to have releases competing with each
other over documentation.

RE: Tapesrty 4.0.3 and SVN

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I'd say that the website should follow what Tomcat does and make it easy to

Re: Tapesrty 4.0.3 and SVN

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tapesrty 4.0.3 and SVN

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.