Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/07/17 17:50:48 UTC

Template Question

Hi,

I've noticed recently on XenServer when SSVM and CPVM are deployed that
Template routing-1 appears twice in my Disks list (it used to appear only
once).

Is this change in behavior expected?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Template Question

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
It does seem indeterministic. Sometimes there are two; sometimes there is
only one.

RE: Template Question

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.

RE: Template Question