Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Ozan Günalp <oz...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/08 14:14:31 UTC

LogListener implementation

Hi,

I was trying to write a simple log listener which listens the LogService and
writes log entries to a file. I use iPOJO 1.4 and Apache Felix Log Service
1.0 .

So, regarding these sources;
http://code.google.com/p/osgi-logging/w/list
<http://code.google.com/p/osgi-logging/w/list>
http://felix.apache.org/site/ipojo-eclipse-plug-in.html
(did not use the eclipse plug-in but, example is related)

I wrote a LogWriter class implementing LogListener interface, which
registeres it self to LogReaderService and implements logged method,
which will be called when a new log entry arrives to LogService.

My problem is, this implementation seems to work but it does not gather all
the log entries. When I look into the log with "log command", there are
plenty of entries logged by my other bundles and framework-ipojo, but all I
get in my listener is service registered - unregistered entries.
All I can think of is I am ignoring a setting in Log Service concerning log
level, or something like that.

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
Ozan Gunalp