Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Oliver <ol...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/23 23:21:46 UTC

Maven / Nexus implementation / customization

Practice Area Lead - Continuous Build Integration Tools

We are currently recruiting for a Practice Area Lead who has experience in
open-source Continuous Build Integration Tools, such as Maven, Hudson,
Nexus, etc. One of the upcoming projects this resource will support, is a
Maven and Nexus implementation/conversion we are performing for a client in
NJ. This project could also be done on a consulting basis, but we'd prefer
to add this resource to our practice as a FTE. Please let me know if you are
interested in a long-term career opportunity with CMI (or converting to
Maven/Hudson in a consulting capacity at our client). There is a lot more
information available at our website http://www.cmi.com.

Please contact:
Oliver Eaton
Recruiting Manager CMI
732-450-1100 ext. 114
oliver.eaton@cmi.com

Re: Maven / Nexus implementation / customization

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> Practice Area Lead - Continuous Build Integration Tools
>
> We are currently recruiting for a Practice Area Lead who has experience in
> open-source Continuous Build Integration Tools, such as Maven, Hudson,

Mailing List:
jobs@apache.org

To Subscribe:
jobs-subscribe@apache.org