Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by dj...@maytag.com on 2002/10/29 23:00:26 UTC

How to link a portlet on a JSP page

I was reading the mail in regards to linking between portlets. I have been
using jsp as my page source
is there a jsp tag that will allow me to call a particular portlet. I
actually want the portlet to appear in the
same pane as the calling page.

RE: How to link a portlet on a JSP page

Posted by Hugh Brien <hp...@comcast.net>.
You might be able to build jsp tag that builds on the $JSLINK
rg.apache.jetspeed.util.template.JetspeedTemplateLink class.

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.