Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ringo De Smet <ri...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/17 10:50:20 UTC

SCM-609 - Mercurial SCM provider reports revision number instead of revision hash in changelog command

Hello,

For the problem reported below, I created ticket SCM-609 and provided
a patch. The link to the Github branch is in the ticket. Can someone
review and integrate this in 1.5-SNAPSHOT?

Tnx,

Ringo