Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Zhujie (zhujie, Smartcare)" <fi...@huawei.com> on 2014/05/26 08:10:24 UTC

how many instances of the broker is suggested in one server.

Hi all,
I have one question, how many instances of the broker is suggested in one server?
We start three instances, the performance will be three times faster than one instance.
So how many instances should I start?

Most appreciated

zhujie

Re: 答复: how many instances of the broker is suggested in one server.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
At LinkedIn, we typically ran one Kafka instance per server.

Thanks,

Jun

Posted by "Zhujie (zhujie, Smartcare)" <fi...@huawei.com>.
Is there any principles?