Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mirko Novakovic <mi...@provinzial.com> on 2003/07/21 15:46:06 UTC

jelly:maven and maven Tags

Hello,

I just looked at the Turbine maven.xml and saw that they are jusing
jelly:maven and maven Tags and defined the namespaces for them. Some
tags like maven:snapshot are very interesting. Where can I find a
listing or documentation of both tag-groups? I lokked at the Jelly
Libraries Doc
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/jelly/libs/index.html) and
the Maven Homepage and I can't find them anywhere...

Thanks.

Mirko

Re: jelly:maven and maven Tags + question

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Joël "Wijngaarde [Us Media]" <jo...@usmedia.nl> wrote on 22/07/2003
10:39:30 PM:

See http://maven.apache.org/tags.html . Does that help?

> How I understood jelly is that you can use different jelly libraries by
> using namespaces. Probably maven has add some functionality to jelly to
> perform maven specific actions. Is there any documentation for this.
>
> For instance, how can I use jelly to find out the target executed by the
> user in my maven.xml, I would like to make the action dependent on the
> target execute while still using a <preGoal> tag ?
I've got no idea on that one.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Re: jelly:maven and maven Tags + question

Posted by "Joël Wijngaarde [Us Media]" <jo...@usmedia.nl>.
What I think the question is if there is specific documentation for the
jelly functionality in the 'maven' namespace.

How I understood jelly is that you can use different jelly libraries by
using namespaces. Probably maven has add some functionality to jelly to
perform maven specific actions. Is there any documentation for this.

For instance, how can I use jelly to find out the target executed by the
user in my maven.xml, I would like to make the action dependent on the
target execute while still using a <preGoal> tag ?

/ Joel