Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Benjamin SOULAS <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/11 11:38:16 UTC

Storm UI

Hi everyone,

Actually intern for my master's degree, I have to implement topologies and
see what's happening. I am trying to see those data via Storm UI; My
problem is that I don't find enough documentation on that... I installed
the splunk interface, but I don't know how to implement it on my topologies
... Does the Metrics interfaces are used for this???

Please I really need help ...

Regards

Re: Storm UI

Posted by Suparno Datta <su...@gmail.com>.
The storm UI will still work on a single machine cluster. why don't you try
that instead of the localmode. As far as i know the local mode is mainly
used for debugging purposes.

--
Suparno Datta

Re: Storm UI

Posted by siddharth ubale <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Storm UI

Posted by Benjamin SOULAS <be...@gmail.com>.
Ok,

Re: Storm UI

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.
"incubating" just means apache "incubating" project, not mean to beta, not
stable, etc.

2014년 7월 15일 화요일, siddharth ubale<si...@gmail.com>님이 작성한 메시지:

--
Name : 임 정택
Blog : http://www.heartsavior.net / http://dev.heartsavior.net

Re: Storm UI

Posted by Raghavendra Rao D V <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
We are planning to use 0.9.2-incubating for the production environment? Why
we should not use 'incubating'. From Apache we don't have any other
versions which are latest and stable

Regards,

Re: Storm UI

Posted by Derek Dagit <de...@yahoo-inc.com>.