Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Joachim Dreimann <jd...@apache.org> on 2012/12/04 11:29:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.3 incubating Released

The Apache Bloodhound (Incubating) team is pleased to announce the availability
of the 0.3-incubating release.

*Apache Bloodhound is a tool to track progress and defects in software
products.*

Standing on the shoulders of the mature Trac project, Bloodhound provides
issue tracking, repository browsing and wiki functionality.

On top of this Bloodhound aims to provide intuitive support for managing
multiple software projects, an user-friendly interface and simple
installation, incorporating the some of Trac's best plugins. We have also
just started working on an overhaul of the search system.

In this release we incorporated the latest Trac version, resolved various
bugs and removed most minified files from the distribution.

The release can be downloaded from:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/bloodhound/apache-bloodhound-incubating-0.3.tar.gz

For further information, please visit the project website at
http://incubator.apache.org/**bloodhound/<http://incubator.apache.org/bloodhound/>
We are also actively looking for further contributors to this python-based
project as we gain more traction. We recently added three new committers to
our ranks.

The Apache Bloodhound Team

Disclaimer:
Apache Bloodhound is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required
of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized
in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects.  While incubation
status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of
the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by
the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.3 incubating Released

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
On 04.12.2012 11:29, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
> The Apache Bloodhound (Incubating) team is pleased to announce the availability
> of the 0.3-incubating release.

Please remember to send a [VOTE][RESULT] message to general@incubator.

-- Brane

--