Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ayhan Peker <ay...@image-data.com> on 2003/05/16 14:49:52 UTC

valueUnbound on shutdown

Hi,

Can anybody tell me if there is a bug in tomcat4 regarding sessions
(valueUnbound() on shutdown)?

My valueUnbound() methods are not executed when i shut the server down..

Regards

Ayhan

Re: valueUnbound on shutdown

Posted by Ayhan Peker <ay...@image-data.com>.
I am afraid valueUnbound() is not called for sessisons that are
deserialized and have expired while Tomcat was shut down?

Ayhan

Posted by Ayhan Peker <ay...@image-data.com>.
Thank you very much Jake.

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.