Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sebastien Gueissaz <xs...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/19 17:31:06 UTC

alternate path settings-security.xml

Hello everybody,

I would like to know how I can specify an alternate path for the file
settings-security.xml.

On the project where I work, we specify our own global and user settings
and for the same reason we would like to specify our own path for
settings-security.

Have anybody have already perform this modification or have an answer?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Sébastien

RE: alternate path settings-security.xml

Posted by Matt Walsh <mw...@chartwelltechnology.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-encryption.html#How_to_keep_the_master_password_on_removable_drive

This message, including any attachments, is confidential and contains information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission from all of your systems and hard drives, including any attachments, without making a copy.