Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/05 14:46:34 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing 0.9.1

Hi Folks,

It has been about half year since the last release of 0.9.0, after that we
have many fixes and improvements, what do you think of the release of 0.9.1
?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: ZEPPELIN-5434

Posted by denny wong <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Hi

We are trying to upgrade the jetty to 9.4.42 due to a CVE, but ran into the same problem as this JIRA.  Has anyone trying to fix it?  Thanks.
[ZEPPELIN-5434] Upgrade jetty to 9.4.42.v20210604 by EricGao888 · Pull Request #4160 · apache/zeppelin

|  |  |

|  |
[ZEPPELIN-5434] Upgrade jetty to 9.4.42.v20210604 by EricGao888 · Pull R...

What is this PR for? Upgrade jetty to 9.4.42.v20210604 What type of PR is it? Bug Fix Todos None What is t...

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 0.9.1

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

What kind of issue do you have when building from source code ?

Paul Brenner <pb...@placeiq.com> 于2021年7月6日周二 上午3:37写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 0.9.1

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 0.9.1

Posted by Paul Brenner <pb...@placeiq.com>.

pbrenner@placeiq.com | (217) 390-3033 | www.placeiq.com
twitter @placeiq linkedin /placeiq

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 0.9.1

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Folks,

I think there's no blocking issue left, I will create RC next week.

Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月17日周六 下午7:28写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang