Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2011/04/13 13:02:30 UTC

Re: ApacheCon CFP - Qpid proposal

I have submitted an outline proposal with tentative (really!) speak list on
the ApacheCon submit page, for a 90 minute session.

We can then flesh out the details/strong arm/persuade speakers, and share
out work accordingly - if we get a spot !

Anyone else want to propose a session/meetup etc ?

Regards,
Marnie

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Steve,

Thanks - that'd be great and I'll count you in.

Regards,
Marnie

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> wrote:
> Hi Rajith,

For sure, you are most welcome.
I am sure there will be folks very interested on the windows broker
and .NET client that could benefit from you being there.
Let me get an initial draft and post it and I will add you as a joint speaker.
Thanks for volunteering.

Rajith

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Rajith, that would be great