Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bob Hanson <bh...@plansysit.com> on 2006/03/15 17:32:46 UTC

Can't resolve dependency: jaxws-tools-20051127.jar

Anyone know where this can be found? A bunch of *20051127.jar's were in
the binary distro under lib/optional but this was not. Nor is it in any
of the component zips or anyplace obvious in the public repos.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Bob

The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:

jaxws-tools-20051127.jar

Total time: 14 seconds
Finished at: Wed Mar 15 11:29:27 EST 2006

All information contained in this email is confidential and may be used by the intended recipient only.

Re: Can't resolve dependency: jaxws-tools-20051127.jar

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
No more.
I have moved them recently has the maven guys asked me to put them
in a repo that is not synchronized on ibiblio.
So they are now in http://servicemix.org/maven-repo/servicemix/jars/
This should not change anything ...

Guillaume.

Posted by Charles Souillard <Ch...@ext.bull.net>.
You can find all SM jars here :

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The jars are in http://servicemix.org/maven-repo/servicemix/jars/
and this repo is also listed in etc/project.properties.

Guillaume